God knows our thoughts

God knows our thoughts
God knows our thoughts

    Behind our house, Lost Creek flows year-round, and next to our lot, we have a deep ravine that provides drainage for half of our subdivision.

  • Connecting these two I have a bridge over a sewer ditch about ten feet high, followed by a wooden walkway on the shores of Lost Creek. The hill on the other side has no house with wood. A narrow clearing follows the groove on that side, where the county laid a sewer line to serve another subdivision.
  • When I started walking along my property line, looking at the very distant shore running very high, I thought how beautiful it would be to have a hanging bridge to cross at the corners of the canyon and canal. A large tree with deep roots along the shore may provide support for one end of the bridge. I consider the possibility twice when traveling to the backyard.
  • A few days later, we had several storms and strong winds that brought down a few dead limbs. I carried a few branches on my fire pit along the walkway and then noticed something strange near the bridge. The square above the creek. Other trees before me had fallen on the other side of the creek but there was a corner with the creek that was broken at the top and landing in the creek. They are now rotting and lying just above the water
  • The common bridge that God had dreamed of delivered only a few days ago. Now I started dreaming about how to build a safe walkway on the top of a big tree when I started repairing two parts of the walkway thrown into the canal with the help of the roots as soon as the tree fell.
  • Every day I see how God protects me and shows me all the little miracle signs between the friend and the one I talk to. I can tell you about many of the fountains and intimate faucets that you came to work in the cave in the yard. Looking back, I know that God sent angels to save me. I am very happy that I accepted Jesus as my Lord and Savior at a very young age. If you want to read this article in Bangla, please click here

Post a Comment

0 Comments